Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns unless a manufacturing fault is present.
All items are quality checked but very occasionally there may be a fault we didn't find.
Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault. Jewellry and crystal items are delicate and should be handled carefully. Crystal stones breaking from mishandling is not considered a manufacturing fault.
If you find your piece has a manufacturing fault JASMIN SPARROW will gladly exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
- The product must have been purchased within 2 weeks of notification.
- You must notify JASMIN SPARROW by email email@example.com with:
- a photograph of the item with a description of the fault
- a "proof of purchase", being either the email confirmation from JASMIN SPARROW or bank statement.
- JASMIN SPARROW will respond within one business day with a Return ID number and confirmation of the address to post your item.
- Items must be sent via a trackable method.
- JASMIN SPARROW cannot be held responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged during return shipping so please ensure all items being returned must be securely packaged and clearly addressed. Any items not thoroughly packaged to avoid damage during transit will not be accepted, so please take care when posting
- For International returns you must mark on the postal company's consignment 'Returned Goods' to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes once again.
- The item will be assessed upon return for fault.
- JASMIN SPARROW will then replace, refund or in circumstances offer an exchange if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- Replacements are only possible if the item is available.
- If an exchange is offered and the price of the item differs from the original amount then JASMIN SPARROW will refund the difference or request payment prior to sending the new item.
- Refunds will be made through PayPal. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by JASMIN SPARROW however, please allow up to 14 days from the day you return the item for your account to be credited.
- Please note that unfortunately, returns may not be made from a JASMIN SPARROW stockist. Please visit the stockist the item was purchased from and follow their Returns Policy.
Exchange for Size
For full priced items you may exchange for a different size within 10 days from date of purchase (15 days for International orders) Customers will be responsible for all shipping & re-shipping charges for exchanges.
Note: Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. Exchanges are not possible for sale items, please choose carefully.
Variance in Crystals
Crystals naturally vary in colour and size. Your piece will bear individual characteristics and although equally as beautiful and unique, will vary slightly from the photograph.
We are regrettably not able to exchange for a different piece based on the characteristics of crystals. If you are concerned about this variance, please contact your closest stockist to choose for yourself in store.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, MasterCard debit and Paypal.
All prices are in NZD.
General Privacy Information
Your privacy is important to us and we ensure that the information you provide is collected and held in accordance with relevant New Zealand privacy law. If you choose to provide your personal details to us, we may collect the requested information from you including your name and contact details and any other information that you supply to us.
Use Of Information
Any information we collect is used to assist in delivering you your online order, relevant consumer information and notify you of products and offers that may be of interest to you as a valued JASMIN SPARROW customer. We do not disclose information that we hold to unrelated companies outside our corporate group for marketing purposes.